No, this is not the common appetizer, shrimp cocktail, but it’s fast, simple, succulent and mouth-watering shrimp dish with minimal ingredients. This amazing dish is ready in a jiffy. My husband loved it!
Besides the oil, roasted garlic and herb seasoning and the honey-mustard dipping sauce, which are not in the picture, below are the other three ingredients you’ll need to cook the shrimp. It’s so easy! I bought the shrimp already peeled and deveined to save time.
- Weber Zesty lemon seasoning
- Weber Roasted garlic and herbs seasoning
- juice of 1 lemon
- 8 pieces of jumbo shrimp; peeled and deveined
- Honey Mustard dressing (for dipping) or any dipping sauce you prefer
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- Generously sprinkle the shrimp with the seasoning. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and coat with olive oil when hot. Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.*
Flip and cook on the other side until opaque.
Turn heat to low and squeeze the lemon over the shrimp. Don’t touch the shrimp. Let the shrimp cook and absorb the lemon juice about 1 minute or so.*
Serve as is or with your favorite sides and dipping sauce. My husband had this last night with pesto soba. He was a happy camper. 🙂