I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for their support. To all my followers ( blog, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter), subscribers, viewers, readers, and referrers around the globe who also helped make this blog possible through your support. Thank you very much. You are all amazing. This blog has reached over 11,000 views in less than a year. This number may seems small to others, but it means a great deal to me and I am grateful. It is one of the greatest rewards a blogger can ever receive.
Hats off to all these talented bloggers/commenters:
- Silva @ silvarigobello.com,
- Amal @ amalskitchen.wordpress.com,
- Juliet Shirey, a Subscriber
- John @ fromthebartolinikitchens.com,
- Ngan @ ngansequitur.com
- Jhuls @ thenotsocreativecook.wordpress.com,
- Liz @ myfavouritepasttime.com,
- Cinta @ lovingfoodfashionlife.com
- Angie @ thenovicegardener
- Michelle @ acupofthat.com
- Dimple @ shivaaydelights.wordpress.com,
- Clarissa @ dishingitoutwithclarissa.com
- Kim @ kimgosselinblog.com
- ZaCook@ pickthecook.wordpress.com
- Marilena @ marilenainthekitchen.wordpress.com
- David @ 365foodaddiction.com
- Jenn@ sweetseatsandcrafts.com
- Rhi @ rhisfoodielife.wordpress.com
- Krystyna @ mirrorofyourhealth.wordpress.com
- Chloe @ foodlikecake.wordpress.com/
- Khloe @ kloeskitchen.wordpress.com/
- Adrian @ adrianlupsa.wordpress.com/
- Kang Ju-Won @ klawguru.com/
- Elmarie @ Flippenblog.com
- Laura @ onewayhealthier.com
- Josette @ thebrookcook.wordpress.com
- CTeavin@ madebyyouandi.com
- Flora @ bakering
Thank you all for being so generous with your time and leaving comments and compliments on my posts. I am honored to be part of the blogging community. You all made it fun and exciting. Thank you very much for sharing your amazing talents, views, and insights. Keep blogging y’all. Please do check out their fabulous blogs. Each of them offer something unique and interesting.
No matter what you go through in life when you have such caring friend(s) who support you no matter what, you know you are truly blessed. And, no matter how crazy your family gets, it’s a part of life and you can only be grateful for their support. Some of you have told me that I have inspired you to cook and bake. I am honored. I encourage you to keep doing what you are doing. It’s true that “practice makes perfect”. It’s the words I live by when it comes to decorating cakes and baking.
I was so happy when I received a message from Emilie from Mytaste.com. Mytaste.com is a search engine that compiles the best American cooking sites and blogs from the Internet. It’s such an honor to be recognized and added to their website. Thank you so much.
I hope you will continue to follow me in my journey by supporting my blog. Your support means a great deal to me. Thanks a million. Have a blessed spring and a great year. Best wishes to you all.
With sincere gratitude,