Simple, easy-to-make nutritious recipe that you and your family will love.
I hope everyone had a fun Halloween.
I was asked to be a guest on Oh, My Glai to help celebrate her first anniversary in blogosphere world. I made this refreshing, tasty and delicious Turkey Lettuce Wrap filled with some of fall’s favorite ingredients such as butternut squash, apples, dried cherries, and glazed walnuts seasoned with Korean Barbecue sauce and Stir-fry sauce for her blog. Let’s help her celebrate. Please visit her blog at Oh, My Glai.com.
To get the recipe, click here.
Thank you for your support. Have a blissful week! ❤
©annascuisine.wordpress.com (2014-2015) Other than personal use, unauthorized duplication of material herein without expressed and written consent from this blog’s author, Annabelle Bedell, is strictly and completely prohibited.
It’s a nutritious breakfast with pumpkin, roasted honey butternut squash, apples, pecans, cashew nuts, peaches and cinnamon flavored oats. With all these beneficial ingredients, what’s not to like?
Need I say more?
- 1 packet (1.58 oz.) instant Quaker Weight Control Cinnamon flavored oatmeal
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon golden raisins
- 1/4 cup Kirkland’s chopped pecan and cashew nuts crisp with cinnamon apples and peaches
- 1/2 cup roasted honey butternut squash (recipe follows)
- Lucky leaf apple pie filling (or you can make it from scratch), cut in tiny pieces
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Follow the recipe on the box for the cinnamon flavored oatmeal. Add the pumpkin puree while cooking. Stir to combine. Remove from the stove.
- Transfer the cooked oatmeal into a small bowl. Top with butternut squash, raisins, apples, and nuts and drizzle with honey. Lightly sprinkle with ground cinnamon and nutmeg.
Roasted honey butternut squash Recipe ingredients:
- 1 lb. butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cut in tiny cubes
- dash of ground cinnamon
- dash of ground nutmeg
Spread the butternut squash on baking sheet. Season with cinnamon and nutmeg. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Take it out from the oven and drizzle with honey.
Put it back in the oven and bake for 3-5 minutes.*
*Note: Due to variations on all oven, cooking time may require adjustments.