Spring has sprung. I thought presenting a fresh plate with vibrant color of vegetables reminds us what the season is all about. This gorgeous dish is exactly that.
This dish is super easy to make. All you need to do is peel, slice, chopped, season, and roast. Viola! You have a delicious side dish in 14-16 minutes.*
This recipe yields 2-3 servings
- 1 large bulb of golden beet, washed, peeled, and cubed in small bite pieces
- 4 small purple potatoes, quartered
- 1 small organic carrots, sliced
- 4 large Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- shredded parmesan cheese
- a handful of organic fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In an inch deep baking tray, add the carrots, beets, purple potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper then drizzle with olive oil. Mix to combine all the flavors.
- Roast in the oven for 14-16 minutes* or until tender but not too soft.
- Remove from the oven and add the chopped Italian parsley and shredded parmesan cheese.
Beautiful! How is that for easy! You can add herbs like rosemary and thyme if you prefer. I’m sure it would be delicious too. Now, go and roast your vegetables. Your family will thank you for it. 😉 Until next time. Have a colorful, beautiful spring. 🙂
*Note: Due to variations on all ovens, cooking time may require adjustments.
Thank you for stopping by. If you like this post or my blog, don’t forget to Subscribe or Follow to get the latest recipes. Please be kind and link back to source if you use or share any of my recipes. Thank you and have a great week. 🙂