I mentioned in my previous post about things that happened in my life while in hiatus from blogosphere world and here’s the second one. I hope you read it until the end because there is something very important that you must know. Read on…(see next page by clicking on the number page below).
Have you ever traveled to another country and experienced the move of GOD? Well, it happened to me. I have forgotten that I wrote something about it while I was on the plane. I saved it on my phone. I found it today, so I am sharing.
There was a conference in Singapore in February, the year 2020 that I must attend to. So, I relied on GOD to make it happened. Attending this conference was very important to me and the enemy knew it and tried to stop me from attending. So, he used whomever or whatever he could use to stop me. So many discouragements and hindrances. The outbreak of Coronavirus was the biggest one. Second, someone who serves the LORD told me that I should wait for the Corona virus to go away before I travel and that I should use wisdom. But, I was reminded and given the understanding that faith without works is dead. By the grace of GOD, faith with action truly is what real faith is about. To me, I found out that faith with fear is not faith. Fear hinders the move of GOD. Also, faith on your own understanding is not faith but by the power of GOD. This is how we know who truly GOD is because it is written in His Word. All of His attributes we’ve learned.
1 Corinthians 2:5 “that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but by the power of GOD.”
John 11:40 Jesus replied, “Did I not tell you if you believed you will see the glory of GOD?”
Matthew 9:29 Then, He touched their eyes saying, “According to your faith, let it be to you.”
Jeremiah 9:24 “But let him who glories, glory in this: That he understand and knows ME, that I AM THE LORD, exercising lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth. For in these I delight” says the LORD.”
So, we have studied the attributes of GOD. So, if GOD is sovereign, truly He is in control of all things. This should help us be aware that He is a big GOD; bigger than Coronavirus or anything that we will face. I settled myself that I will not just profess it, but to live it boldly and courageously in Jesus name. Amen.
2 Corinthians 5:7 “We will live by faith and not by sight.”
Well, I was able to go despite the opposition and hindrances and discouragement. And while my husband drove me to the airport, little did I know, I would experience the perfect 7 move of GOD from the beginning of my trip to coming back home no matter how much the enemy tried to sabotage my trip.
- On the way to the airport, hubby almost run over a huge clump of debris on the road. He was able to see it and avoided it. We have lived here for years and there was no debris on the road whatsoever. They would clean it up immediately. There was no storm or any rain at that time.
- He missed the exit going towards the airport, which was very unlikely of him to do so. But again, GOD’s move was evident because for some reason, there were cones on the side of the road that helped my husband and was able to back up all the way back to the exit. Imagine that. There was no work being done on the road. There were just cones. If he wasn’t able to back up and would continue until he can make a U-turn, I would have missed my flight.
- When we arrived at the airport, there was a line. And, I found out my luggage was overweight. Even my carry on bags. The staff wanted me to removed the excess. Then, the lock on one of the luggage was stuck and would not open. I prayed to GOD and asked for His help. Nothing. I asked again. Nothing. So, I asked the man if he has a cutter to cut the lock. He said no. I asked him how much was the fee for overweight luggage, he said $100. So, I agreed to pay. But then, here comes the answer to my prayer. He said, “It’s okay”. Meaning, he will allow it or let it go. So, I was relieved. Thank you Jesus.
- On the way to my Boarding gate, I rode the train and got lost. There was no one in sight. Then, this tall man wearing suit, came and I asked him. And, he showed me where to go. He guided me until the boarding gates. How cool is that? And he was the only one who came my way. No one else. I believe it was a divine intervention.
- While boarding, I happened to start a conversation with this young man. In short, it was a divine connection. I found out, we were seated right next to each other. And he happened to be looking for a church because he is a born again Christian, truly transformed by the LORD (he told me his life story). We prayed together and found out he speaks in tongues. We exchanged numbers. We said our goodbyes and parted in Korea. He and his wife were in route to the Philippines and I was in route to Singapore.
- I arrived in Singapore. Found out there was no bus enroute to where our hotel was. So this sweet old lady tried to help me and called around. She found one. If I remember correctly, it was the last bus? Well, I did not know the shuttle bus is not free. I had to pay for the luggage and it was $9 per bag. This sweet old lady was kind and generous enough to gave me a discount. She also gave me some candies. Thank you LORD.
- I arrived a day early at the hotel (midnight). I did not have a reservation for the day I arrived. Found out they could not take me in because the check-in was not until 2 p.m. that day. And it was only midnight. It means I have to wait 14 hours before I could check-in. Where would I go in a place like Singapore? I asked if I could wait in the lobby. The staff said no. So, I asked how much it would cost me for two nights. She said $120. I did not have enough funds available, so I told her that I could not afford to pay for two nights stay. So, she spoke to her manager and the manager allowed me to wait in the lobby. Whew! Thank GOD for the answered prayer. While I was waiting in the lobby she called me and said she could check me in at 7 a.m. for that day’s date. She also asked me if I could at least have funds to pay for 1 night. I said yes. So, she went ahead and process the reservation. The amount I paid is half the price when I made the reservation and I only paid one night! And guess what floor was our room at? SEVEN! HalleluYAH! All glory and praise be to our Almighty GOD. Amen. I said “our” room because I was meeting my sister from Hawaii and my brother from the Philippines. We will be sharing the room. I happened to arrived first. The staff also also gave me water to drink. How sweet and kind and generous. All glory and thanks be to GOD Almighty!
The perfect seven; the number of GOD and the move of GOD. It is amazing how GOD works. He is truly our Jehovah Jireh, the GOD who provides all our needs. I also learned about what faith truly is. Faith without works cannot be called faith. Faith without works is dead (James 2;26), and dead faith is worse than no faith at all. Faith must work. It must produce; it must be visible. Verbal faith is not enough; mental faith is insufficient. Faith must be there, but it must be more. It must inspire action. Faith displays itself in works. Faith is more than mere words; it is more than knowledge; it is demonstrated by obedience and it overly responds to the promises of GOD just like what’s written in Isaiah 41:10, “Fear not for I am with you. Be not dismayed for I am your GOD. I will strengthens you, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”
Faith gives us the ability to choose wisdom that is heavenly and to shun wisdom that is earthly. Faith produces separation from the world and submission to GOD; believing that He will do what He says in His Word just like Isaiah 41:10 and Joshua 1:9, “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened. Do not be dismayed, for the LORD your GOD is with you wherever you go.”
Now, I understand what faith is about through my travel experience. And I believe GOD put it in my heart to share so we can all be informed as it is written in John 3:27. “A man can receive nothing unless it be given him from heaven above. All glory belong to GOD alone. Amen. HalleluYah!
“Faith is action without reservation, fear, doubt, and a total surrender with peace and trust in the Almighty GOD believing that He is who He is; the sovereign, all powerful, living GOD! That He will do what he said He will do. Amen.”
I pray this post has bless you as it has blessed me. May it strengthens your faith in the LORD until He comes, for He is coming back. We all need to get ready. Thank you for reading. God bless you.
With love in Christ,
Anna, Author of Anna’s Cuisine