Sometimes you don’t need a lot of ingredients to make a delicious meal. Here’s another recipe I made a long time ago that was succulent and it’s ready in less than 30 minutes. You can add steamed vegetables, salad or potato dishes to complement it if you prefer. I added mine with roasted garlic and herbs couscous. Plain and simple but delicious and satisfying.
*Note: Make sure the pan is hot enough before adding the fish or it will stick to the pan and falls apart when you flip it. It wouldn’t be as appetizing as the picture. The lemon and pepper seasoning already has salt, so use salt sparingly.
- 3 Tilapia fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Weber’s Lemon and Pepper seasoning
- pinch of salt for each fish
- 1/2 lemon
- lemon slices and cilantro for garnish
- Season the Tilapia fillets with lemon and pepper seasoning and salt.
- Heat a skillet or a pan with a lid over medium heat and coat with olive oil when hot.
- Add the Tilapia fillets. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn heat to medium-low at this point and turn to the other side.
- Squeeze the lemon over the fish. Cover and let cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until the fish is tender.
- Garnish with lemon slices and cilantro. Serve immediately with your favorite side dish.
If you like this post or my blog, don’t forget to Subscribe or Follow to get the latest recipes. Thank you.
©annascuisine.wordpress.com (2013) Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material herein without expressed and written consent from this blog’s author, Annabelle Bedell, is strictly and completely prohibited.