Hello! I hope you had a nice weekend.
So, I baked and indulged myself with Bittersweet Chocolate Oat Mini Cupcakes over a week ago. And for dinner? Well, I got carried away. We had this falling off the bone, flavorful, tender, juicy, and flaky barbecue ribs for dinner and I just could not resist. Definitely a crowd pleaser and great for summer barbecue or any gatherings. Summer? Did I just say summer? I know it still spring and I’m already talking about summer. Oh, I am getting way ahead of myself. 😀
Remember the Stove Top Barbecue? Well, this is an oven barbecue version and it’s really easy. Just season it and pop it in the oven and forget it! Well, for at least 1 hour then remove from the oven and slather with Sweet Baby Rays or your favorite barbecue sauce and forget about it for 2 hours without opening the oven. How easy right? You can practice your speech, clean the house or do the laundry and by the time you’re done, dinner is ready! EZ! 😀
- 1 to 2 slabs of pork ribs
- McCormick Barbecue seasoning
- Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Lightly season the ribs with salt and pepper then generously season with barbecue seasoning. Bake for one hour. Remove the ribs from the oven. Using a pastry brush, generously slather with Sweet Baby Rays Barbecue sauce. Return the ribs to the oven and bake for additional two hours.* Turn off the oven and leave the ribs in the oven. Continue to cook for another 15 minutes. Serve warm with corn on the cob, salad or any of your favorite side dishes.
- Due to variations in all ovens, cooking time may varies; adjust accordingly.
- Do not open the oven while baking to prevent the heat from escaping. I baked the ribs exactly 3 hours and the result was tender, juicy and flaky ribs. The entire flesh literally separated from the bone when my 6 year old son bit on one of the ribs.
- This is a great alternative of barbecuing ribs if you don’t own a grill. You have a mouth-watering ribs either way. 🙂
Have a great summer! ❤
Thank you for your continued support by stopping by my blog. Your support is greatly appreciated. I wish you all a great and fun summer. If you just happen to stumble upon my blog and like what you see, don’t forget to Subscribe or Follow to get the latest recipes. Please mention my blog or link back to source if you plan to use or share any of my recipes. Until next time. Have a great day! 🙂