I was supposed to publish this last night, but I was just too sleepy. Anyway, here it is! 🙂
What’s for dinner?
Seasoned pan-grilled Tilapia fillets with green veggies tossed in poppy seed dressing. Ooh la la! 🙂
I like to prepare healthy dishes without sacrificing taste for substance. This recipe would make you want to eat the entire bowl because it’s so flavorful. It’s not boring so to speak. 🙂
- 4 fl. measuring cups of cut Romaine lettuce
- 1 fl. measuring cup broccoli florets
- 3 seasoned Tilapia fillets, cut in small pieces
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and cut diagonally
- 1/3 of Italian cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- kalamata olives (omit if you are counting calories)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Briana’s Poppy seed salad dressing (a must brand)
Sprinkle cut Tilapia fillets with roasted garlic seasoning, salt and pepper. Set aside.
Heat oil in skillet over medium heat and add the tilapia when hot. Cook until brown about 1 minute. Turn and cook on the other side until brown.
I almost forgot to take a photo. I started removing the fillets from the pan, lol. Anyway, set aside cooked Tilapia fillets.
Put the lettuce, broccoli, tomatoes, olives, bacon bits, and cucumber in large salad bowl. Drizzle with the poppy seed dressing and toss to combine. Place warm tilapia over salad and serve immediately. Enjoy!