Succulent, moist, tender, flaky, Tilapia fillets baked and ready in less than 30 minutes.
This melt-in-your-mouth recipe is one of those speedy meals you can prepare for your family on busy nights or when you are not well enough to cook for them. It’s simple, fast,very easy to prepare, and it’s great paired with your favorite side dishes. I came up with this when I wanted something different to flavor the fish.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- 2 Tilapia fillets
- 1 pouch of McCormick Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi seasoning mix (available at your local grocer)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- grated or shaved BelGioioso Parmesan cheese
- lime or lemon wedges (optional)
- Place the fillets in the rectangular glass baking dish.
- Empty the pouch in a small bowl and mix with olive oil.
- Using a serving spoon, scoop the seasoning mixture and drizzle on the fillets until all fillets are all coated with the sauce mixture. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. This will prevent the fillets from drying out while cooking.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.* On the 12 minutes mark, remove the baking dish from the oven and topped the fillets with shaved Parmesan cheese. (see note)
- Replace it in the oven and bake just until the cheese melts about 30 seconds. Remove from the oven immediately.
- Squeeze the lemon over the fillets.
- Serve warm with your favorite side dishes.
- Cooking time in all ovens varies; adjust accordingly.
That is all for now. Until next time. Thanks for visiting. Your support is greatly appreciated. Have a great week.
©annascuisine.wordpress.com (2014-2015) Other than personal use, unauthorized duplication of material herein without expressed and written consent from this blog’s author, Annabelle Bedell, is strictly and completely prohibited.